• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Recreations!! 5/20/12 Fantastic Four 50 FINISHED!

53 posts in this topic

I think I've finally figured out which cover I would like you to do... :)

Yeah, me too! lol

Now, I just have to come up with the 2500 beans to do the 50 I've narrowed it down to! :o:facepalm:

I am really happy with how this turned out. Really nice touches and all the work you put into it shows.

Thank you very much.

FINISHED!

IMG_7152.jpg

Very nice, Austin! :applause:

Thanks mike!

I think I've finally figured out which cover I would like you to do... :)

I can't wait to get started on it. I was looking at it in a golden age cover reprint book I have and that ones gonna be a doozy. So much detail!!!

I just got my Avengers 57 in the other day and i FREAKING LOVE IT!!! :cloud9:

It is so nice i cant believe it! I had to trim it a little to fit it into the frame and seriously, i felt HORRIBLE doing it like i was ruining some uber expensive piece of OA from a famous artist. Thats how nice it is in person!

I know i recommended that all of you guys PM him to have him do a cover for you if you were interested but after seeing this Avengers 57, i want him to do like 10 more Avengers covers for me. Soooo, until he can do a wall full of covers for him, STAY AWAY FROM MY ARTIST!!! :sumo:lol

Here it is hung up in my bookshelf on my "Homage to Dr. Henry Pym shelf" :cloud9:

bs7.jpg

bs1.jpg

Shouldn't there be an Ultron on that shelf?

hm

It wont quite fit cus the base is so big on the Ultron. You can see him on the far right in the 2nd pic on the "Badass Supervillain Shelf" next to it :gossip:

is there a Jocasta? Do they make it?

lol

I was just posting when you posted this. They do but i aint buying Jocasta, i was never a fan of her :sick:

Paging Gloria Allred. :baiting:

lol

I was just posting when you posted this. They do but i aint buying Jocasta, i was never a fan of her :sick:

Paging Gloria Allred. :baiting:

I like the Wasp! Will that help my defense a little in the discrimination suit??? :wishluck: