• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE STUFF - That's right I said it - FREE STUFF! TODAY! 4 PM PST

268 posts in this topic

I want to say thank you to my regular customers by offering up 10 random different items. Here are the rules.

:rulez:

Who's eligible?

You've bought items from me on the boards since Jan. 1, 2012 and those items combined have value of $200 or more total. This includes Sales Thread & Pre-Screen Service customers. The $200 figure does not include shipping, and those items must be paid for by start of giveaway. No exceptions.

Is it really free?

You are responsible for Priority Mail shipping, that's it.

I'm greedy, how many can I get?

Just one you degenerate, be fair to others. Once you pull down an item using :takeit: you can't change. You can try to trade via PM with another boardie but please don't do it in this thread.

When does the feeding frenzy begin?

To be announced shortly. Sometime in the next couple of days. I will give enough heads up so people have time to clear their schedules and be ready to sit and refresh constantly. lol

To Flip or not to Flip?

Please don't just turn around and list your freebie for sale here on the boards or on eBay. If that's your intention then don't do it. An item you pull down could make another boardie really happy to have. I can't tell you what to do with it but not cool, and it would make me a very sad panda... And I'll remember.. I remember everything.

Added 5/17 at 2:30 PM PST:

More :rulez:

There will be a total of ten items. Three of the items will be mystery items. These three items will pop up randomly in the thread in no order and will not be revealed until all ten items have been posted. So there are no accusations of favoritism I will be texting three different board members not eligible for this offer the reveal of the item at the time of posting so there is a timestamp.

Choose wisely. These three items may all be awesome, may all be busts, or a combination... But they all have "Value".

Also when posting an :takeit: you must quote the entire item that you are trying to grab. This will deter people from just throwing up random :takeit: s hoping they snagged something.

These rules will be strictly enforced!

L547SexyWomenPoliceOfficerCostumeMiniDress.jpg

If you have any questions let me know.

And just to make sure I have your attention:

81479692.jpg

I don't know if I qualify - :cry:

Dre help. :foryou:

Edit - I think I do with the x-men 534 :idea:

That means I have to stay awake when the time comes. For free comic love - I WILL :whee:

Dre -you da man (thumbs u

I haven't spent $200, but I'd be willing to bet $200 that those buttons couldn't hold that shirt closed...