• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FREE STUFF - That's right I said it - FREE STUFF! TODAY! 4 PM PST

268 posts in this topic

I take it that was supposed to be a :takeit: gyro-1?

It was but I will try again

fellows no one wone the last one?

my post was not exact

You said it was supposed to be - No do-overs - being fair here.

redcard.jpg

my post was not exact

redcard.jpg

who won that one and can I bid more?

my post was not exact

redcard.jpg

who won that one and can I bid more?

You won it.

ITEM #4 - 3 month 9.8 Subscription to Walking Dead starting with issue 96 (96, 97, 98) - WON by jump_ace!

scan0280.jpg

Priority shipping will be $16 for all three, or $10 month if you want them shipped as they come in.

ITEM #4 - 3 month 9.8 Subscription to Walking Dead starting with issue 96 (96, 97, 98)

scan0280.jpg

Priority shipping will be $16 for all three, or $10 month if you want them shipped as they come in.

:takeit:

I'll PM you about this later....this is what I thought you would do as the mystery prize lol

Jerome

ITEM #4 - 3 month 9.8 Subscription to Walking Dead starting with issue 96 (96, 97, 98)

scan0280.jpg

scan0280.jpg

scan0280.jpg

I'll PM you about this later....this is what I thought you would do as the mystery prize lol

Jerome

I will do 97, 98, & 99 for you since you are already a subscriber and have already paid for 96.

scan0280.jpg

Jerome

I will do 97, 98, & 99 for you since you are already a subscriber and have already paid for 96.

Sounds great to me.

:banana:

Never thought I'd be quick enough on the draw.

Thanks so much Dre! (worship)

Jerome