• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1 scam on ebay!

125 posts in this topic

If ol' Harold shows up tonight, I'm going to have to rearrange my schedule - because it's going to be hilarious.

If ol' Harold shows up tonight, I'm going to have to rearrange my schedule - because it's going to be hilarious.
I am hoping for a quiet evening.

Well, his name is Harold. He probably has a lot of pent up anger about that.

I hear his middle name is "Palms".

File charges...that's the only way to make him go away. The next time he makes a threat, file with the police and the FBI, there is an internet unit.

Hopefully, they will put him somewhere were he will get the help he obviously needs.

lmfao, fbi? how many murders take place a week on the east side of Cleveland?

no fbi involved just local cops. I'm sure no one would miss mike accept maybe a few board members and his family. Big deal

Don't worry since he got into my business now I'm motivated to take him down.

Love the screen name. Talkin, because he doesn't know the difference between except and accept. Sounds like one of those dumb teenage girls that posts online that she just wants a boy to except me for me.