• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1 scam on ebay!

125 posts in this topic

I got a threatening PM. Anyone else?
No I feel left out :P
I am willing to share my threatening PM with you. You can have half. Take your pick. :grin:

oh please threaten me, I'm just so fragile and scared
Don't worry Peter. I will protect you. :grin:

What about me? Don't all upstanding boardies deserve protection...or do I have to pay the man for protection?

All upstanding boardies will be protected.

File charges...that's the only way to make him go away. The next time he makes a threat, file with the police and the FBI, there is an internet unit.

Hopefully, they will put him somewhere were he will get the help he obviously needs.

lmfao, fbi? how many murders take place a week on the east side of Cleveland?

no fbi involved just local cops. I'm sure no one would miss mike accept maybe a few board members and his family. Big deal

Don't worry since he got into my business now I'm motivated to take him down.

File charges...that's the only way to make him go away. The next time he makes a threat, file with the police and the FBI, there is an internet unit.

Hopefully, they will put him somewhere were he will get the help he obviously needs.

no fbi involved just local cops. I'm sure no one would miss mike accept maybe a few board members and his family. Big deal

:facepalm:

Missed your meds again, Harold?

hm big man Harriot thinks he's a tough guy. NOT

Ah, the old stomping grounds. I'm headed up to Rocky River in a few weeks. (shrug)

:o I just noticed I have surpassed 6k posts. I know it's not that many compared to some but it still seems awfully nerdy.

108164.jpg

I knew I had seen that face before but just couldn't nail it down. Then it finally came to me.

sweepea4.png

Given that photograph I think he's something closer to this:

jeep1.jpg

108164.jpg

I knew I had seen that face before but just couldn't nail it down. Then it finally came to me.

sweepea4.png

Given that photograph I think he's something closer to this:

jeep1.jpg

(worship)

Dammit!! You're so lucky!

Can i get a PM please?????? :wishluck:

I didn't get one this time but I can send you some old ones when he was here as WaltT, if you'd like.

Dammit!! You're so lucky!

Can i get a PM please?????? :wishluck:

I didn't get one this time but I can send you some old ones when he was here as WaltT, if you'd like.

YES PLEASE!!!! :wishluck: