• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Great Googly Moogly Avengers #5 in CGC NM+

72 posts in this topic

Simply put, no. However, watch this guys auctions. According to his ASM 48 auction, he's got an ASM 13 9.4, 15 9.4, 18 9.4 and 19 9.6 coming back. Looks like he found a nice collection. As an aside, I find it funny that he has that ASM 48/58 auction. Why not CGC these books if his claims of them being as nice as those 9.4's were true??

Brian

Re.. sisting... urge... to push.. BIN... Re... sisting.

I have a VF copy of this book. I guess I could make that my reader copy.

Dunno how long I can hold out...

Well, if there ever was a warehouse find of this book, I never heard about it! 27_laughing.gif That is one of the toughest Avengers to find in high grade. My head did an exorcist-type turn when I saw this auction!

Like Eric, if I had the money.....but I don't. I'll stick with my 9.0. cloud9.gif

I'm with you, Red, regarding the difficulty of this book in high grade. Census shows only 3 copies in 9.4 and 2 in 9.6, numbers that are markedly different from known warehouse finds like Thor 132, FF 44, Spidey 33, Iron Man 1, etc.

I guess the mentality behind pricing "highest certified grade" books is that anything goes - after all, if someone wants to build a run of top copies of a particular title, then they NEED to have that book.

That book is headed for Great Britain. And to think Captain America is on that cover and he's headed back to the motherland! 893frustrated.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey Burnt, how's the barbie doing? What a day! sorry.gif

That book is headed for Great Britain. And to think Captain America is on that cover and he's headed back to the motherland! 893frustrated.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey Burnt, how's the barbie doing? What a day! sorry.gif

Another beautiful book will soon hit our shores

UK Flag

Burnt,

Who is that stunner in your signature line?

Surfer;

If I am not mistaken, I believe that is Miss Paraguay from the Miss Universe pageant last week. I still can't believe how she only finished fourth. My wife and I thought she was the best of the lot showing beauty, elegance, and grace. I guess it didn't help her cause since she did not speak English.

To me, the Austrialian girl that won look like a common country girl or the girl next door. Miss USA who finish second looked like a made-up Barbie doll. Well, I guess, to each their own.

She's also been photoshopped to death. Not that she is not gorgeous, but the skin quality it like she is wearing a flesh colored danskin.

Here, someone once posted this link here. Examine it, and never look at one of those photos the same way again. And, MAN is this OT! 27_laughing.gif

And the blind shall see.......

Lou,

The Aussie knocked the wind out of me when she came out with that evening dress and I'm sure that sealed the deal. 893whatthe.gif Miss USA in the final reeks of the kind of fix you'd see from Don King or figure skating. Doesn' t the Donald own the rights to that pagent? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I do agree that Paraguay should have been in the final three.