• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 15 CGC 8.5 ow/w 14 CGC 9.0 ow/w SOLD!!!/ CLOSED

14 posts in this topic

Looking to do a slight downgrade on this book, As my second computer just died last night and with the Phx Con less than 2 weeks away.

Asking 825.00 shipped within the U.S. would like payment asap. Paypal preferred. First :takeit: rules I work work schedule only allows me to go to the post office on Mondays and Tuesday. Items are sent priority mail insured with dc.

Here is an old scan If you need better pics etc please let me know. Pretty firm on this price. Bought it slabbed. If I get confirmation on an under-copy of a FF14 I will also be selling a CGC 9.0 of that book as well.

ff15.jpg

scan0026-7.jpg

Another Older scan temp until I can take pics the scanner that works great for slabs is attached to my computer that's down

FF 14 cgc 9.0 OW/W old label

Top staple back cover has what looks like a manufacturing 1/4" tear this is not a pressing candidate.

Asking $1050.00 shipped in the U.S.

ff_14_cgc9_big.gif

Top staple back cover has what looks like a manufacturing 1/4" tear this is not a pressing candidate.

Kudos to you for pointing that out. A lot of sellers wouldn't. (worship)

Unfortunately it does not help my sales when I pick at my books lol

Many people just don't know what to look for.

(shrug)

(shrug)

Hard to tell from a scan.

(shrug)

I just know the tear can't be pressed, lol

No a tear can't be pressed but in general many sellers don't know whether their book is a pressing candidate or not. That's all I was trying to get across.