• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A response from a CGC IT! ebay seller!

228 posts in this topic

I guess the same people that are upset about the "CGCIT!" thing. Would also be upset about the use of "Not CGC" or "PGX, not CGC". Both would come up in a search result.

For the record, I am not "upset" about any of this. I'm somewhat amused, and then I'm also somewhat vexed by the idea that people can't wrap their heads around the concept of keyword spamming and why eBay is against it. Mostly I'm (increasingly) frustrated with myself for spending time on this, but at this point it's like tonguing a sore tooth.

What if someone was selling a raw book that was previously CGC slabbed, but now cracked out, and they have the old label? Is mentioning that-spamming key words?

If they're selling the comic along with the actual physical label, then it would be kosher. Presumably the seller would not have a lot of comics with cracked-out CGC labels to sell, so it wouldn't come up often and wouldn't have nearly the effect on search results. (On a side note, the seller would want to make clear is that he could not prove the label corresponded to the comic, only that he was offering it as secondary testament to his own statement of the comic's condition.)

:sumo:

stop-bullying-sign-k-7052.gif

Anyway, a lot of panties "twiested" up? Get along with "a women"? An either/or statement chopped into two sentences? An if/then question chopped into two sentences? A false statement to the effect that keyword spamming is "not against any rules" (when eBay's rules were quoted at length)? There is a severe ongoing problem here in both remedial English and basic comprehension. You don't have a leg to stand on in criticizing anybody else.

bully2.jpg

(tsk)

That image doesn't work because that kid has legs to stand on.

Anyway, a lot of panties "twiested" up? Get along with "a women"? An either/or statement chopped into two sentences? An if/then question chopped into two sentences? A false statement to the effect that keyword spamming is "not against any rules" (when eBay's rules were quoted at length)? There is a severe ongoing problem here in both remedial English and basic comprehension. You don't have a leg to stand on in criticizing anybody else.

bully2.jpg

(tsk)

That image doesn't work because that kid has legs to stand on.

stop_bullying_mousepad-p144878593182600860envq7_400.jpg

(tsk)

Ha ha, you're really stuck on the "bullying" thing, aren't you RMA? Sometimes there are legitimate claims of bullying and sometimes there aren't. I admit the word "bullying" sounds funny when used interchangeably for both kids and adults, but that distinction is pretty tough to pin down around here.

Ha ha, you're really stuck on the "bullying" thing, aren't you RMA? The problem is that sometimes there are legitimate claims of bullying and sometimes there aren't. I admit the word "bullying" sounds funny when used interchangeably for both kids and adults, but then again that distinction is pretty tough to pin down around here.

1bully.jpg

(tsk)

Ha ha, you're really stuck on the "bullying" thing, aren't you RMA? The problem is that sometimes there are legitimate claims of bullying and sometimes there aren't. I admit the word "bullying" sounds funny when used interchangeably for both kids and adults, but then again that distinction is pretty tough to pin down around here.

When are there legitimate claims of bullying? (shrug)

When are there legitimate claims of bullying? (shrug)

:gossip: