• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This one time I was interviewed by the guys from Comic Book Men...

38 posts in this topic

So for those of you who don't know (because it's all over my FaceBook now...) my friend Andrea and I were interviewed by Mike and Ming from Comic Book Men, on the podcast "I Sell Comics." Her and I are really excited about it, so now I'm sharing that excitement with you. I think the interview is halfway through, but because I hate hearing myself talk I probably won't listen to it.

http://smodcast.com/episodes/issue-32/

Awesome interview Lauren! :applause:

Cool interview! Funny back and forth. The next season of CBM needs roving reports from Baltimore Lauren.

Someone needs to tell Kevin Smith that they invented this thing called 'The Internet' where you can actually type your information on a computer and then it appears on screen for everyone to see - around the world - instead of taking nearly three minutes of airtime telling people about it.

Cool interview! Funny back and forth. The next season of CBM needs roving reports from Baltimore Lauren.

Who knows. Maybe you'll see me on the show one day. :wishluck:

That would be awesome!!

After the interview we talked a little bit about it, so Andrea and I might drive up one day to check it out!

Mike and Ming are pretty rad dudes though. They're really funny and down to Earth. :)

I love that show, but they need to pretty it up a bit. Every one of those guys looks like they spend their evenings calling people and breathing into the phone.

That would be great.Finally someone who knows about comics lol

img1.jpg