• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This one time I was interviewed by the guys from Comic Book Men...

38 posts in this topic

I like Baltimore Lauren. She drinks a lot and collects comics. That's a cool show idea in of itself.

I make my own beer in my house, too. Beer, comics, video games, and football. That's my whole life.

I like Baltimore Lauren. She drinks a lot and collects comics. That's a cool show idea in of itself.

I make my own beer in my house, too. Beer, comics, video games, and football. That's my whole life.

So if I come to Baltimore CC this year...can I get some of that beer? And are you an Xbox or Playstation girl??

All that and Jughead's beanie. What's not to like? :D

So if I come to Baltimore CC this year...can I get some of that beer? And are you an Xbox or Playstation girl??

Sure!

I play my XBox more, but I do have a PS3. I'm really into fighting games like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, ect.

Sure!

I play my XBox more, but I do have a PS3. I'm really into fighting games like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, ect.

And Pat Hasn't married you yet... what wrong with him?

Women like you are one in a billion

Sure!

And Pat Hasn't married you yet... what wrong with him?

Women like you are one in a billion

Some guys need someone to balance out their nerd tendencies.

I personally need someone who will keep me from naming my sons VADER and Palpatine and tell me I SHOULDN'T wear my replica web-shooters to church.

Sure!

Awesome. We play XBox (as we don't have a PS3). We mainly play GoW 3. Have that??

Baltimore Lauren just usurped Thanos as the most popular comic book person on the internet this week.

Brushing my shoulder off as we speak.

Ladies is pimps too...