• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic collection for sale in Metro Detroit area

18 posts in this topic

Hi, I posted this in the Detroit comic con thread, but I thought I'd add it here

My uncle passed away ago and left a large collection of older comics.My parents and I are trying to unload them. We are in Michigan, if anyone is interested in a list, please pm me your email and I can send you a pdf of it.

Thanks

Hi, I posted this in the Detroit comic con thread, but I thought I'd add it here

My uncle passed away ago and left a large collection of older comics.My parents and I are trying to unload them. We are in Michigan, if anyone is interested in a list, please pm me your email and I can send you a pdf of it.

Thanks

:wishluck:

there are quite a few reputable dealers on the board near your vicinity...pay attention to the flashing white envelope next to "MY STUFF" on top part of your screen. private message will likely pop up shortly.