• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

early justice league 2,3, and 4 nice hawkman 1-5

10 posts in this topic

this is my first selling attempt here on the boards. (please be kind) i have many references if needed. i am only selling these to feed my dc war habit. :takeit: will trump any pms. postage cost will be 8.00 with del confirmation first up justice league 2 i'd call this a 4.0 SCAN0116.jpg overstreet says 224.00 yours for 175.00

Just a comment on the scans- don't crop the edges of the books, like on some of the Hawkmans. If your scanner auto crops it, put a colored piece of paper behind it and make sure you get all 4 sides shown clearly. Goos luck with your first sale thread.

Just a comment on the scans- don't crop the edges of the books, like on some of the Hawkmans. If your scanner auto crops it, put a colored piece of paper behind it and make sure you get all 4 sides shown clearly. Goos luck with your first sale thread.
I finally got a large 11 x 17 piece of black construction paper, cut it to fit the inside lid of my scanner, and taped it in place. It works great, and I only have to hand place a different color background when I scan black-covered books.

:thumbsup: