• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragoncon - C.G.C.

59 posts in this topic

Not sure how many dealers will be there, seems like that number shrinks every year!

As long as Crazy Ed is there i am happy!

lol That dude has been pickpocketing me (in a good way) for more than 20 years. Fastest talker in the biz, always entertaining.

Gillian Anderson..... cool.

No longer listed but not on the cancelled list? :shrug:

She's still on there. (shrug)

Actually they listed her, apparently had some difficulties with her that were undisclosed, removed her, worked those differences out according to facebook, and then re-added her. Whaaaaaatever.

Is there a boardie who would be willing to get a sketch done for me if i can get you the book quickly?

I would love to get Mark Bagley to sketch on my Ultimate Spidey 160, but i am not sure i will be able to make it at all, and if i do it wouldnt be until Monday.

As a Georgia boy I am gonna have to grab a couple of those Wonderland issues. If I can get some copies worth submitting I'll try and share the love next week on the boards. No promises though.

I grabbed like 5 of those wonderland exclusives some were signed ill be letting them go after some scanning

Looks like I'll be checking this thread all night. I gots to have one of those Wonderland exclusives!

Dave:

He will probably put them up in the marketplace. Didn't want you to be locked to this section and miss out...

I grabbed like 5 of those wonderland exclusives some were signed ill be letting them go after some scanning

Looks like I'll be checking this thread all night. I gots to have one of those Wonderland exclusives!

Dave:

He will probably put them up in the marketplace. Didn't want you to be locked to this section and miss out...

actually brother, since you first told me about the variant, I'm going to send you the scans first to get first crack at them. wouldn't have known about them if you didn't say anything :) then since Dave sent me a message, he gets second crack then I'll put them in marketplace.

Dave:

actually brother, since you first told me about the variant, I'm going to send you the scans first to get first crack at them. wouldn't have known about them if you didn't say anything :) then since Dave sent me a message, he gets second crack then I'll put them in marketplace.

Sounds great. Thanks for the consideration!

Hope Dragoncon was worth the trip