• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sealed 4 Pac: Iron Man 55

53 posts in this topic

Wow I would buy one of those in a second, just awesome.

That one contains issues of oversized reprints, which are nonetheless beautiful (I read my first Lee/Kibry stories in those). This one

http://www.ebay.it/itm/BUSTA-CORNO-SIGILLATA-ANNI-70-L-UOMO-RAGNO-N-27-CON-ADESIVI-MAGAZZINO-/250946005878?pt=Fumetti_Occidentali&hash=item3a6d8c2b76

contains first edition issues (this one in particular contains the italian edition of Amazing Spider-man #33).

As you see, nothing more than about 250USD, which is proportionate to the general market values (not just italian editions of other language comics) we have here in Italy.

I sure wish Loki would have become as hot as Thanos... after the Thor movie I had MULTIPLE copies of JIM #85 to sell, but no such heat came... biz as usual and even took a loss on some... oddly enough, about that time I sold my IM #55 9.6 for about 500 bucks.

Will TOS #50, 1st app. the Mandarin take off now that he's the main bad guy in IM 3?

Lucky me I got some of those... but alas, they will surely remain static as that is my collecting lot in life.

The mandarin is not the villain. It is some dude called Coldblood.

I beg to differ - don't believe the red herrings they put out. There's a Chinese company investing mega millions in Iron Man #3 and the story will be set in China and Chinese superstar Andy Lau will be the Mandarin. Bank it.

Super Neat !!!! :cloud9:

That's all you can say. Somebody needs to buy this now. Personally, I'm getting a strong "vibe" that the IM #55 is a double cover and that the others are as well. I bet that all of them have Mark Jewelers inserts too! Eventually they will all be 9.8 copies with double covers and MJ Inserts. And if it is Subby #55 in the bag you're also getting one of the top 5 picture frame covers and also one of Bill Everett's greatest covers.

I think that if played right this 4 pack could just kill it prior to Avengers 2. I don't know what venue would be best though. Somewhere that the book will be marketed as not only a very rare item but one that has a direct tie to the (eventual) all time Box Office Champ and the second, Thanos Filled, extravaganza.

And it might be the only exsisting one.

IMO $7500.00 would be a steal :preach:

Think I might have just found another member of the Magnificent 7 :whistle:

:)

Jim