• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink Auction, May 22nd, post your adventures here!!

114 posts in this topic

There was only one "must have" book tonight....specifically for my TTA 60-80 run:

RAD0AF962012430_10026.jpg

Won it right up against my Max Bid with not a penny to spare. :banana:

Awesome looking copy...nice and fresh. :cloud9:

I came up empty-handed, placed what I thought was a GPA-busting bid on the Thrilling Crime 49 and got blown out of the water! :frustrated:

Thank you for the kind words. I won more then I would've thought from this auction, and the bill is going to be larger than I had planned for, but I'm pretty happy with my acquisitions overall.

I guess its about time for a holiday weekend Sales Thread! Who knows what sort of goodies I'll dig out to offer to the crickets that will surely be following it breathlessly. :banana:

I came up empty-handed, placed what I thought was a GPA-busting bid on the Thrilling Crime 49 and got blown out of the water! :frustrated:

I was out when it hit $1800. Couldn't believe the final result.

I was out when it hit $1800. Couldn't believe the final result.

Bummer, thought you might've won it to go with your painting (I believe you had Ryan do this one). :(

I guess its about time for a holiday weekend Sales Thread! Who knows what sort of goodies I'll dig out to offer to the crickets that will surely be following it breathlessly. :banana:

Oh goody...hopefully some nice Shomburg airbrush cover downgrades!! :wishluck:

Oh goody...hopefully some nice Shomburg airbrush cover downgrades!! :wishluck:

We don't call them downgrades around here, they are simply known as undercopies. The comics are 60+ years old and are quite sensitive to such things. (tsk)

But yes, I think I might have a few to unload.

There was only one "must have" book tonight....specifically for my TTA 60-80 run:

RAD0AF962012430_10026.jpg

Won it right up against my Max Bid with not a penny to spare. :banana:

Awesome looking copy...nice and fresh. :cloud9:

Thank you for the kind words. I won more then I would've thought from this auction, and the bill is going to be larger than I had planned for, but I'm pretty happy with my acquisitions overall.

I guess its about time for a holiday weekend Sales Thread! Who knows what sort of goodies I'll dig out to offer to the crickets that will surely be following it breathlessly. :banana

The corners on that book look amazing! What a fantastic addition to your run, truely awesome looking all round ^^

Got this one... :cloud9:

RADDF6C1201246_175812.jpg

Golden Age drek. Outside of Zatara, I bet most people haven't even heard of the other characters. Plus, it doesn't have any zombies, so it probably blows. :P

lol

Great looking book!

Got this one... :cloud9:

RADDF6C1201246_175812.jpg

Golden Age drek. Outside of Zatara, I bet most people haven't even heard of the other characters. Plus, it doesn't have any zombies, so it probably blows. :P

lol

Great looking book!

Good pick-up!