• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

show us your cgc 1.0 white paged, cover detached, missing centerfold gems!

36 posts in this topic

Here you go. My only 1.0 and the pages are only ow/w.

newadventure26-2.jpg

disqualified (though really cool book) ...fail to meet terms of the thread :baiting:

Haha-- I love this thread. I've got plenty of nice #1's, but this is my grail...

7018343273_31e94070e9_b.jpg

lol double disqualified (though again, best silver age book)...disqualified once because didn't meet criteria of thread....double disqualified for posting a silver age book in gold :baiting:

newadventure26-2.jpg

disqualified (though really cool book) ...fail to meet terms of the thread :baiting:

Darn! That is going to be hard. :facepalm:

indeed

newadventure26-2.jpg

Just pull the centerfold out and give the pages a scrubbing. Seems easy enough. :shrug:

newadventure26-2.jpg

Just pull the centerfold out and give the pages a scrubbing. Seems easy enough. :shrug:

Ouch!