• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My contribution to the next generation of comics collectors

63 posts in this topic

OF,

That's great news, wish you all the best. Also, I don't know if you are a soccer fan but I just loved how France came back to beat England the other day. Zidane has cemented his place amongst the greatest players of all-time, simply the master. Viva la France. acclaim.gif

Congrats, Osborn!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

You know that studies have shown...If you open a comic and lay the open pages on your wife's stomach during the third trimester, giving the child 5 minutes to retain all the content before turning the page...

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY A COMIC GEEK!!!

boo.gif

I will do it ! 27_laughing.gif

OF,

That's great news, wish you all the best. Also, I don't know if you are a soccer fan but I just loved how France came back to beat England the other day. Zidane has cemented his place amongst the greatest players of all-time, simply the master. Viva la France. acclaim.gif

Shhhuutt... There are UK readers here ! grin.gif

Thanks for the correction......when I ran the Montreal Marathon a couple of times in the early 80's people would be yelling at the runners, "Bonne Chance!" That's how I knowsit!

Dude, that's weird, you're UBB quote command shows up in French. Is your interface to the boards in French? I wasn't aware they had different versions for different countries.