• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet another AF15 scam on ebay - WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!

45 posts in this topic

I just sent him another note asking why he never emaled me back. I said I spoke with ebay and they confirmed he could have a paypal account set up for him no problem (i'm acting as if I'm trying to help him get a set up so I can pay him for the book).

This guy makes me so f'in mad.

Please report him again (relisted item):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-FANTASY-15-/170850293365?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item27c7789675#ht_500wt_1349

Report sequence:

1. Listing Practices

2. Fraudulent Listing Activities

3. You suspect that a listing is fraudulent

or you could go with:

1. Listing Practices

2. Banned or inappropriate payment methods

3. Misleading or discouraging payments

Thanks Brian!

My pleasure!

I heard back from my rep today. He told me that he has notified eBay's fraud dept. I filled him in on the red flags and told him to take a closer look at the account. He told me that he found a bunch of red flags and this should be taken care of shortly.

Let's hope it does before someone gets ..

here's his feedback wow!!!!

Feedback

From/price

Date/time

FRAUDULENT EBAYER!!! THIEF, TRIED TO STEAL MY CASH, GOT BUSTED. DONT BUY HERE!!!

Buyer:

Member id excelsiorcomix ( Feedback Score Of 1600)

Jun-08-12 17:22

AMAZING FANTASY 15 (#170853512363)

US $4,500.00

Best Offer Price was Accepted

View Item AMAZING FANTASY 15

SCAM-Wanted me to send payment outside of eBay then tried to cancel transaction

Buyer:

Member id americaniron34 ( Feedback Score Of 900)

Apr-12-12 18:10

Reply by cmv2012marcel (Apr-12-12 21:00):

this guy is a liar this man is in violation of feedback extortion ebayers beware

Follow-up by americaniron34 (Apr-12-12 21:15):

Seller tried to get away with a scam and got caught. Don't buy from this user.

AMAZING FANTASY 15 (#170822838336)

US $2,600.00

View Item AMAZING FANTASY 15

well done. And then there's the 8.0 that sprung up today.... :shrug:
roulette, youre a )(!@(_*_*_*!_+(!$(!$0949-89-289-*(_@*(_*$_*@_)(@@$+)@(+@$(@+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That asm 1 8.5 has me so jealous. I don't care about Action 1s 2s or 3s but af15s or asm1s thats a diff story!!!

Heads up guys. I was just informed through e-bay messages that someone is using my pictures to sell an AF15 comic. here is the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-Origin-and-first-appearance-of-Spider-Man-/120931256043?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c281086eb#ht_500wt_1413

The seller name is KATEANN1975

Dont bid on this book. I contacted e-bay through its piece of fraudulent listing automated thing. but it didnt let me explain why it looks fraudulent. Hopefully they look into it.

Heads up guys. I was just informed through e-bay messages that someone is using my pictures to sell an AF15 comic. here is the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-Origin-and-first-appearance-of-Spider-Man-/120931256043?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c281086eb#ht_500wt_1413

The seller name is KATEANN1975

Dont bid on this book. I contacted e-bay through its piece of fraudulent listing automated thing. but it didnt let me explain why it looks fraudulent. Hopefully they look into it.

This book is used as the biggest comic scam on ebay.. Day in and day out, there is always a new fraudulent listing of it. I wonder why? :facepalm:

Btw, I did catch an AF #15 a couple of days ago by hitting the buy it now of a CGC 3.0 for $4500. Left the guy a nasty negative feedback and reported to ebay. It was a stolen pic used from Silver Comics' CGC 3.0 copies. Caught him red handed as A) I've noticed that book before B) when I asked him to take picture of the book with his ebay screen name next to it, he sent me one of his computer monitor with his ebay name on a sticky pad.