• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

269 posts in this topic

damn, i ran and grabbed the issue but wasnt sure about what he meant. and it is so hard to read jeremy's writing sometime.

julio. you outdid yourself on the slab!! nice one from one of the best on this board!! now i can go to sleep it is 2am over here

Thanks for the humor and comments, fellas. Loved them. That's it for the night. Invoices for shipping will be going after I clean up this thread. Enjoy the books everyone! :headbang:

Thanks for the humor and comments, fellas. Loved them. That's it for the night. Invoices for shipping will be going after I clean up this thread. Enjoy the books everyone! :headbang:
don't forget to send me Mayor006 shipping and send me snakeeyes shipping too his money is no good here his present is enough :sumo:

don't forget to send me Mayor006 shipping and send me snakeeyes shipping too his money is no good here his present is enough :sumo:

Aww Joe...you are far too kind. Many thanks, it's always fun time my friend :)