• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

269 posts in this topic

Yep...settling in to Virginia...new job, new home...wife moves up in a month...so still a few weeks of me, myself, comics, and beer lol
And Marks BI*** I mean intern :devil:

Just doing a good turn...he was one of the first to welcome me to the madhouse a few years back. :ohnoez:

Yep...settling in to Virginia...new job, new home...wife moves up in a month...so still a few weeks of me, myself, comics, and beer lol
And Marks BI*** I mean intern :devil:

Just doing a good turn...he was one of the first to welcome me to the madhouse a few years back. :ohnoez:

Kramerica is a good guy I love low balling him and going back and forth we usually hit a happy medium :acclaim:

one day i'm gonna start a freebies thread...then wait an hour.....then post nothing but turok #1, bloodshot #0, and warriors of plasm, and charge $7 for shipping on 1-2 books

Not participating (bed time), but good luck to everyone!

Julio- as usual, more generous than most. Thank you for spreading comic joy to all the boys and girls!

now if i can just outlast a few more of you....*you're all getting sleepy...very very sleepy*

one day i'm gonna start a freebies thread...then wait an hour.....then post nothing but turok #1, bloodshot #0, and warriors of plasm, and charge $7 for shipping on 1-2 books

:roflmao: