• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

269 posts in this topic

jwk is a greedy little one lol

you do understand the Great One is in this thread SnakeEyes you have to be fast or your going home alone

lol So I have achieved some sort of legendary status?

You hit that a long time ago.

Yeah my first Foolkiller thread taught me a great deal about the quick draw :takeit:

And late night CD4ever threads taught me to do it half tanked :devil:

you took so many books in those John threads I would have loved to have :applause:

Hey many I take to read and still have sitting around...you know you are always welcome to let me know which ones after (I know I did that once with Divad) he offered to cover the total cost of them...I read 'em and then shipped them on (small stack of Fears if I remember correctly). Of course, some I do get because they are just smoking deals :devil:

What is that series all about? (Epic Kill)

a chick who is a super assassin.

Image looks like they have been hitting alot of number ones lately trying to hit lightening in a bottle like walking dead?

Dude trying to kill a BA teenage girl. That's about it so far.

a chick who is a super assassin.

So Millie the Model meets Hitman?

hm

jwk is a greedy little one lol

you do understand the Great One is in this thread SnakeEyes you have to be fast or your going home alone

lol So I have achieved some sort of legendary status?

You hit that a long time ago.

Yeah my first Foolkiller thread taught me a great deal about the quick draw :takeit:

And late night CD4ever threads taught me to do it half tanked :devil:

you took so many books in those John threads I would have loved to have :applause:

Hey many I take to read and still have sitting around...you know you are always welcome to let me know which ones after (I know I did that once with Divad) he offered to cover the total cost of them...I read 'em and then shipped them on (small stack of Fears if I remember correctly). Of course, some I do get because they are just smoking deals :devil:

well his next thread I'll keep that in mind and PM you a couple of weeks later