• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spider-man 3 villian?

96 posts in this topic

so everyone seems to be interested in what the next villian will be, I keep hearing Venom over and over. What about Kraven? wouldn't this be a good villian--> no super computer graphics, all you would need is some WWF wrestler....

plus they could kill him off with a SHOT in the dark!

just a thought.

sumo.gif

My serious guess is Harry Osborn as the second Green Goblin.
watch them turn him into the Hobgoblin

I'm sure that when Harry becomes a villain it will be as the Hobgoblin.

And as long as they dont stuff up the suit I would be happy with that.

Actually Spidey 2 introduces one of his foes. Man-Wolf.

And Doc Conners.

I am thinking that it will be the Lizard, didn't someone say that Doc Conners is seen at the end as the Lizard or is it just me?

Actually Spidey 2 introduces one of his foes. Man-Wolf.

Where is this information documented? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He's talking about the fact that John Jameson is in the movie. Man Wolf is not in the movie.

i would be happy just to see spidey in his black suit at the end of 2.my son would go crazy if that happened because then they would have the black spidey action figures and other toys all over the place insane.gif

Venom would be a huge mistake... actually any new villain might be a mistake.

A lot of movie franchises get kind of tired by the third act. Audiences tire of the hero-nemesis formula, studios exploit it as long as it makes a buck, and second rate writers misuse it. How many times can you make a movie about essentialy a 2 hour fistfight? That's what brought the Batman franchise to its knees.

Spider-Man 2 looks to be shaping up into a continuation of the story and characterizations of Spider-Man 1. A sort of Chronicles of Peter Parker. Good. That's how the movie should be. Why should Spidey 3 be any different?

A good plotline would involve more Harry Osborn, not another baddie du jour. Consumed by thoughts of revenge and misplaced daddy worship, Harry finally applies himself and becomes a bitter, raged filled ruthless executive. How cool would this be - Harry accidentally finds out Pete is Spider-Man, the supposed murderer of his father, and decides to use latest OsCorp technology to take him out. But Harry doesn't know his father was the original Green Goblin, so sort of becomes what he's always wanted to be, daddy's boy. In the heat of battle, Peter tells him about his father, what really happened. Harry realizes that all he's ever aspired to be has been a lie. Drama, man!