• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman 2 - Universal 1.5 - Presents Well - OW/W Pages - Reduced!

14 posts in this topic

Here's your chance to own one the classic covers of the Golden Age. A few extra staples (not noticeable) and three small pieces of tape keep this out of the 3.5 range. OW/W pages are supple and crisp.

$3,600 postpaid. US only. First :takeit: gets it. Not many of these ever make it to market. If you've been waiting for the right copy to surface - now is the right time.

Superman2FC.jpg

Superman2BC.jpg

This may seem a bit dumb but what does an air rifle shoot? Ad says it can fire 225 Bulls Eye shot in five seconds?

It fires BBs and you misread it, you can load 225 in 5 seconds.

This may seem a bit dumb but what does an air rifle shoot? Ad says it can fire 225 Bulls Eye shot in five seconds?

It fires BBs and you misread it, you can load 225 in 5 seconds.

(thumbs u

Hey the back cover says "Only $2.50 and it's yours." What's all this 4k shenanigans? :baiting:

Seriously though, amazing book. If I had a Supes focus right now I'd be on this.

What is this 'focus' thing?

I <3 this book so very much. Where the cover for Superman 1 captures the elegance of the Golden Age, this one captures the simplicity of the era.

This cover was also used for the Saalfield scrapbook, which I'd also love to own...I'm zero-for-two on this image, sadly.

Sigh...just a bit out of my reach, when I already have a coverless copy. Why, oh WHY didn't I buy that trashed out rag with a complete cover from Jamie at WW Chicago a couple years ago?

:frustrated:

Sigh...just a bit out of my reach, when I already have a coverless copy. Why, oh WHY didn't I buy that trashed out rag with a complete cover from Jamie at WW Chicago a couple years ago?

:frustrated:

If you buy this copy, I might know a low grade collector interested in your coverless copy :baiting: After all, I can always have Fedoraman make a repro ... hm