• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One book-- Low grade TALES OF SUSPENSE 39

8 posts in this topic

Here is a book that I picked up recently in a bunch of junky books brought into my shop. I started a "please grade me thread" with as much scans as I dared, some of the higher resolution scans are in the later posts. I used to frequent here a lot but don't as much so just send me a PM and I will get it thru email. :takeit: trumps everything else and I would expect references if paying thru paypal. I can provide references as well. Would like to get $935 for it.

That thread can be seen here

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5709315#Post5709315

Things that the scan may not show. Top staple is pulled through, bottom staple is hanging on. Bottom left of center of the front cover has a tear that swings out, you can see it too well but is about 1/2 inch triangle. Pages are tan or more.

At first I thought it was a water stain on the back cover but after more examination, it may be some type of heat mark. Look close at the better scans, the back cover is missing a few small pieces. I was really leaning toward a 1.8 on this and so am basing the price around that. Some think its a 1.5 but I have the GPA data on both and I am not interested in sending it in to get it graded (because I am really impatient most times). I would really just sell it for my asking price and if you grade it and get more, so be it.

I will post links to some of the pics below for convenience.

tos39001.jpg

tos39back001.jpg