• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold and closed

15 posts in this topic

Price includes shipping. I will continue to lower the price until someone posts :takeit:

Book has a lot of tape on cover which makes it affordable! Interior pages look great and seem to be tape free.

Scans will be up shortly. Price starts at SOLD shipped let's see some popcorn!

Oh btw if the price gets low enough I might just post :takeit: myself and keep it so don't be too much of a bargain hunter lol

JIM83front.jpg

JIM83back.jpg

058e78cc.jpg

3955e493.jpg

38b1f515.jpg

78afda59.jpg

cfd0a12e.jpg

043efc6e.jpg

12b971b4.jpg

55575be5.jpg

1cd550e2.jpg

da250b7a.jpg

8cac52c5.jpg

ddfd07c5.jpg

9fa187db.jpg

9bedd590.jpg

5eec8528.jpg

09be8297.jpg

8b932420.jpg

b0cd8bbe.jpg

Upon further examination it looks as though there is an extra staple that was applied that goes all the way through the book. It's in the red streak that animates the motion of Thor's hammer on the cover near the spine.

Feel free to PM me with questions. First price drop coming soon!

Pics added to show interior and my messy desk. If you look closely you can see a tape gun a large bag of packing peanuts and my son's very first hotwheel, a broken helicopter. He took that thing with him everywhere when he was two. :-)

SOLD

The interior pages look amazing! I wonder why the cover is so beat up. Think maybe it was a coverless copy and that's the best one they could find??

Might explain the staple and the tape???

That was my thinking on this too