• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just stopping by to say Hello to all

59 posts in this topic

Just curious, but how has he been allowed to continue posting on these boards after the post BlowUpTheMoon referenced from back in 2003? To me, that should be an auto 'ban for life' type of post. Not even counting all the ridiculously nonsensical claims, threats toward other board members, and blatantly poor grading, what does it take to get people like this off of this forum? (shrug)

Just curious, but how has he been allowed to continue posting on these boards after the post BlowUpTheMoon referenced from back in 2003? To me, that should be an auto 'ban for life' type of post. Not even counting all the ridiculously nonsensical claims, threats toward other board members, and blatantly poor grading, what does it take to get people like this off of this forum? (shrug)

Use the name RMA

:jokealert:

There are other threads that should be resurrected

Is your thread resurrection finger broken? :baiting:

You, my friend, are a bad influence.

Cal-Surrection Coming up !!!