• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrDeafComics' feedbacks!!!!!!

24 posts in this topic

Happy selling/buying everyone!! Looking forward to smooth transactions! Thank you to all for doing business with me.

My story: Lost my collection to Hurricane Charley and recently started to start collecting again with my focus being on those that will give a good return down the road or good deals and possibility of doing bindery on low grade runs for my reading enjoyment. I came across those forums when I was checking out the memberships on the cgc website since I was planning on becoming a member and sending in subs. :)

With that said. I plan on sending in plenty of subs to replace my old collection. So if anyone wants to have some fun, sell me high grade moderns/80's(looking for keys or issues worth $15ish - $100ish raw) cheap enough. If they come back 9.8, I will reward you with a little additional cash according to their current market ongoing selling value and what I think is fair for both parties. Anything less than a 9.8 will be the end of our business deal and we will do kudos. :) I will sell anything less than a 9.2 back to the boards or offer it back to you if desired at cost + what I paid for the raw + shipping to you via priority. I look forward to this buying strat. :)

My focus is buying only 80's-moderns for now. Comics only either raw or slabbed.

I only do paypal. Other ways to pay.....pm me first to see if I am willing to do it.

Thank you again. Feel free to pm me anytime.

Brian

Brian was a delight to work with. Quick payment, friendly communication and a smooth transaction. It's great to see you back into comics once again! :headbang:

Bought a slabbed book from Brian. Book came in excellent condition due to the diligent packaging that was performed with care. Will definitely buy from again. Along with the slab that I bought Brian also included a couple extra raw books.

Thanks again!

Received a comic and statue shipment from MrDeafComics. He ships quickly and packages his items well. Would purchase from him in the future.

A most awesome transaction to be had here.

Plus... in a even more awe inspiring moment ... Brian even steered another boardie into buying another one of my books while he was buying from me.

Words cannot describe... but they must... the awesomeness of Brian :)

Greatly appreciate you sir ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp