• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 Book: The Infinite #1 9.6 SS by Kirkman and Liefeld

18 posts in this topic

Book is in hand and ready to ship.

Rules:

1) I accept paypal only

2) Default shipping is $12 priority. Contact me for other options

3) No HOS, probies, etc

4) No international buyers: I really hate customs forms. I will ship to a US address only

5) First :takeit: wins!

The Item:

TheInfinite1.jpg

Are you sick of your friends who think that everything that Robert Kirkman ever wrote was A-Mazing? Do you want to stick it to your pal who swears that there is no better artist than Rob Liefeld? Look no further!!

You can have this amazing gem and glorious gag gift for the amazingly low price of $15!!

Book is in hand and ready to ship.

Rules:

1) I accept paypal only

2) Default shipping is $12 priority. Contact me for other options

3) No HOS, probies, etc

4) No international buyers: I really hate customs forms. I will ship to a US address only

5) First :takeit: wins!

The Item:

TheInfinite1.jpg

Are you sick of your friends who think that everything that Robert Kirkman ever wrote was A-Mazing? Do you want to stick it to your pal who swears that there is no better artist than Rob Liefeld? Look no further!!

You can have this amazing gem and glorious gag gift for the amazingly low price of $15!!

:sick:

I'll take this for $15, but only if you pay for shipping! lol

Ever since Uncanny X-force I knew Liefield was going to be big.

:takeit: as per PM

73.jpg

lol... when you think about it though, $25-30 is not terrible for a CGC SS book with a Kirkman sig... At that price you're just paying for the slab services pretty much!

Congrats to the seller... and buyer!

;)

Ever since Uncanny X-force I knew Liefield was going to be big.

:takeit: as per PM

73.jpg

lol... when you think about it though, $25-30 is not terrible for a CGC SS book with a Kirkman sig... At that price you're just paying for the slab services pretty much!

Congrats to the seller... and buyer!

;)

I'm holding onto it until AMC announces a pilot.