• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boardies with an Axe to Grind...

232 posts in this topic

I am unhappy about the face-eating zombies we have to deal with day in and day out.

Oh, and people who use fake slings to get shopping carts before me.

People who list comic books and say "I am not a professional grader" well is ANYONE a professional grader (apart from the folks at CGC)

What makes the CGC graders professionals and not people like Blazing Bob and Flaming Telepath? Did the CGC graders pass a special test?

Well if you break it down "professional" means "paid to do the job that word 'professional' modifies".

Flaming Telepath and Blazing Bob are dealers. Unless you hire them to grade your books for you without them either being a buyer or a seller of those books, they aren't graders. They are professional "dealers". If either one of them started offering grading services without buying or selling those same books they'd be professional graders too. It's up to the person hiring them to decide what weight to put on the quality of their services. The same with CGC.

The guys at CGC are tested and all that jazz, but they are also graders and graders alone. They have no financial stake in the grade assigned. The fact that they are paid for this work makes them professional.

I am unhappy about the face-eating zombies we have to deal with day in and day out.

Well at least they're fake slings, otherwise you could have been seriously injured.

misc_david_and_goliath_lg.jpg

Since you fessed up, do people who insinuate people are faking an ailment graduate to wheelchair tipping or kicking canes out of the elderly's hands?

Well at least they're fake slings, otherwise you could have been seriously injured.

Thanks for providing a pic. For a while there I thought that maybe it didn't happen.

Thanks for providing a pic. For a while there I thought that maybe it didn't happen.

I took the shot in black and white for added impact and to reduce the gore level.

I took the shot in black and white for added impact and to reduce the gore level.

Racist.

Racist.

There are shades of grey in there as well. (tsk)

Racist.

Relativist!

Racist.

Relativist!

A lot of those guys in the pic do have a Roy-esque quality, I see that now. hm

People who miss their exit on the Highway and then REVERSE back to the damn exit! I literally see this practically every day. Just drive one more damn mile to the next exit and turn around for Christs sake! :eyeroll:

Racist.

Relativist!

A lot of those guys in the pic do have a Roy-esque quality, I see that now. hm

Revisionist!

People who miss their exit on the Highway and then REVERSE back to the damn exit! I literally see this practically every day. Just drive one more damn mile to the next exit and turn around for Christs sake! :eyeroll:

Aren't you Jewish?

:baiting:

Aren't you Jewish?

Christ was Jewish :gossip:

Aren't you Jewish?

:gossip: Jesus was a Jew. :whistle:

Aren't you Jewish?

And you'd have thought that would have bought him a little more street cred with his own peeps. (shrug)

Aren't you Jewish?

:facepalm:

Aren't you Jewish?

And you'd have thought that would have bought him a little more street cred with his own peeps. (shrug)

Religious post! (see how many more "R" words I can throw at you)

Aren't you Jewish?

lol

Mine is more forceful...no "ish."

Aren't you Jewish?

"For Moses sake" just doesnt have the same ring to it :sorry: