• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold / closed

31 posts in this topic

Standard rules.

:takeit: does what it says it does.

Payment is due within 24 hours (unless otherwise discussed)

PPal,Check,MO all good

I will ship anywhere in the known world.

No Probies,HOSers, or anyone I have on ignore.

Time Payments available with 20% down .

TTA 59 CGC 9.4 OWW ( Decided to keep it)

TTA 66 CGC 9.4 OW/W (Pressed)

Gorgeous copy

$650 shipped anywhere, Not much wiggle room but offers always welcome.

TTA6694.jpg

( will trade for Marvel spotlight 5 9.2, X-men 12 8.5/9.0, FF 49 9.0, CrimeSuspenStories 22 4.0 Hulk 2-6 4.5+)

Holy mess thats nice! (worship)

If i ever finish my Avengers run, i think TTA is definitely next. It has just an AWESOME run of covers imo from 39 to the 80's :cloud9:

It really is stunning, and a tough book in grade. .. would be a great start for your TTA run. :baiting:

If i ever finish my Avengers run, i think TTA is definitely next. It has just an AWESOME run of covers imo from 39 to the 80's :cloud9:

It really is stunning, and a tough book in grade. .. would be a great start for your TTA run. :baiting:

Sorry, just cant! :sorry:

I do LOVE that cover though. I'm a HUGE Pym fan. I love every hero he's ever been. Every time i see that cover, i cant help but laugh. That costume was NOT Henry's finest moment :o

Sorry, just cant! :sorry:

I do LOVE that cover though. I'm a HUGE Pym fan. I love every hero he's ever been. Every time i see that cover, i cant help but laugh. That costume was NOT Henry's finest moment :o

your loss :kidaround:

I'd LOVE to, TTA's from like issue 60-69 are some of the most under appreciated Marvels there are imo. Someone BETTER snag this for their own good! :makepoint:

GLWTS (thumbs u

I'd LOVE to, TTA's from like issue 60-69 are some of the most under appreciated Marvels there are imo. Someone BETTER snag this for their own good! :makepoint:

GLWTS (thumbs u

I couldn't agree more. (thumbs u

GLWTS (thumbs u

And by the census, this is by far the toughest of that run. Second only to 77 in the entire hulk run.

GLWTS (thumbs u

And by the census, this is by far the toughest of that run. Second only to 77 in the entire hulk run.

I hate that book (77) I just can't find a 9.2 lol