• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOREIGN MARVELS AND 1 rare MEXICAN precode FINAL PRICE REDUCTIONS!!!!!

17 posts in this topic

All prices include shipping. Of course that means it will be shipped the cheapest way possible through the USPS, but tracking will be available. 100% return policy 7 days. Im getting out of the foreign comics business. Paypal preferred I guess.

First up..a gorgeous copy of Ragno 18. None of the italian books come with their original stickers. Last time I checked this was the highest graded copy. May not be now...who knows. This book DOES NOT reprint AF 15, ONLY the cover.

Ha...made you look!!

ragno180001.jpg

Next is a lot of 2 German Avengers....sold as a set for

WHAT A DEAL!!!

. $25

comics420120005.jpg

comics420120004.jpg

More to come....

Great price on the Germans, Trippy.

If you were closer, I‘d have bought that CGC Uomo Ragno #3, a real oddity for us italians to see an italian edition in a CGC holder… lol

If you don’t sell them, I may suggest you: try to list them on eBay.it

Even if you don’t speak italian, I think you can always state them on the auction text.

All prices include shipping. Of course that means it will be shipped the cheapest way possible through the USPS, but tracking will be available. 100% return policy 7 days. Im getting out of the foreign comics business. Paypal preferred I guess.

First up..a gorgeous copy of Ragno 18. None of the italian books come with their original stickers. Last time I checked this was the highest graded copy. May not be now...who knows. This book DOES NOT reprint AF 15, ONLY the cover.

Ha...made you look!!

ragno180001.jpg

Next is a lot of 2 German Avengers....sold as a set for

WHAT A DEAL!!!

. $25

comics420120005.jpg

comics420120004.jpg

More to come....

If the 2 avengers cgc slabs is $25shipped for both then I'll take it