• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Revival #3

IMG120401.jpg

Story by:

Tim Seeley

Art By:

Mike Norton

Cover By:

Jenny Frison

Price:$2.99

Diamond ID:JUL120515

On Sale:September 19, 2012

Series:Revival

Ms. Vang is a little old lady who wants her piece of the pie. And the creature in her basement is how she plans to get it. But how to ship it securely to canada without customs compounding a large tarrif on the buyer? Meanwhile, Dana and her new partner are on a case and looking to interrogate the postal inspector. Were those books properly packaged for shipping or was this insurance fraud planned from the get go, it smells like an inside job. Em has more secrets, and a walking corpse goes to her daughter's funeral.

Revival #3

Ms. Vang is a little old lady who wants her piece of the pie. And the creature in her basement is how she plans to get it. But how to ship it securely to canada without customs compounding a large tarrif on the buyer? Meanwhile, Dana and her new partner are on a case and looking to interrogate the postal inspector. Were those books properly packaged for shipping or was this insurance fraud planned from the get go, it smells like an inside job. Em has more secrets, and a walking corpse goes to her daughter's funeral.

:roflmao:

Revival #3

IMG120401.jpg

Story by:

Tim Seeley

Art By:

Mike Norton

Cover By:

Jenny Frison

Price:$2.99

Diamond ID:JUL120515

On Sale:September 19, 2012

Series:Revival

:signfunny:

Quick rant here about shipping cost.

I do NOT turn a profit on the cost of shipping. The cardboard, bubble packing, shipping peanuts and packing tape all cost me $$. And don't forget the confirmation # that MUST be included on each and every package I ship. So rest assured if I charge someone $6.05 on eBay to ship the book and it shows up only costing $5.85 I did NOT come out ahead.

Oh, and eBay charges me a fee for my shipping cost too so... (shrug)

/rant off

+1

(tsk)

um, okay. :foryou::cloud9:

Guys this is a thread about Revival (shrug)

I don't mean to moan but if you want to discuss shipping costs to Canada etc why not create a thread dedicated to that!!!

it was a debate about being able to bid on revival 9.9 from Canada...

I know I read it all (shrug) but It went too far and if you can't see that then more fool you :makepoint:

Indeed.

So I'm sticking to my original thought. The cover to #3 shows chicken bones, blood and candles. Yup, spirits are involved, not aliens. It would just kill it for me if it was about aliens. Maybe that's how the fake demonologist gets involved. Or is he really fake and not just playing the part until he finally finds what he's been looking for? hm