• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Some clear this up for me. So below from Bleeding cool they talk about a variant of the FCBD version. It looks to me there is at least 3 versions not just two. The 1st print version that was pulped with a different cover. The 2nd print version that has 2 different indicias. The longer version and the shorter version. The shorter version is suppossed to be the 2nd print.

Now here is where its gets weird. I have 5 copies of the longer version indicia, but with the 2nd print cover. Is this a 3rd version of this book? Here is link below. Everyone look at their FCBD versions and let me us know. All scan my indicia if needed, but the website has both listed in it. Take a peek and let me know what you guys think.

REVIVAL FBCD ERROR VARIANTS

I have 2 FCBD copies. 2nd print regular cover with the longer indicia's as well. Maybe the site got them mixed up?

Anyone else check their FCBC copies to confirm or deny the above?

Well I just got one through the post and it has the more detailed indicia. I can only say that it must be a mix up by Rich on the Bleeding cool site. Anybody got the FCBD normal with the smaller indicia (shrug)

I am pretty pleased with my 2nd ever submission. My first ever submission was not fast track so it is probably sitting in some bunker in Sweden for now. doh!

Also see the infamous Orange printing and Red printing on the title "variants".

photo.jpg

Edited by Colicab

No. I think this is going to end up being like TWD #1 White and Black "Mature Readers".

I don't think it will. The Walking dead variance has a cool story and is fairly obvioius to all collectors. The colour difference in these books is just not obvious enough for most people. The orange one just looks like the books were at the end of the print run. Lots of books have these colour variations in the print run and I honestly don't know of any that get a premium or even any kind of care from the collectors.