• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I never give specualtion or advice but I had no particular interest in this book for my own collection but have decided to keep a set of #1, and all issues going forward for myself. And I haven't even read an issue yet.

There is a reason, and one day it may come to light.

My advice, hold on to a set of #1s graded for yourself.

Now let me guess - you met your "Hollywood" contact and there is talk of a pilot in the wind...

I hope you are right as I have a significant number getting 9.8 and hopefully ,maybe 1 or 2 a bit higher at cgc right now. Any timeframe for this Beachbum or has it just been 'optioned'.

shoot me down if wrong,but I think it was you yourself who popped this on the forum some weeks ago?

Good news if it happens! Actually lets be positive - WHEN it happens.

Can you point your 'contact' towards 'Bedlam' next please? :foryou:

I never give specualtion or advice but I had no particular interest in this book for my own collection but have decided to keep a set of #1, and all issues going forward for myself. And I haven't even read an issue yet.

To the new guy on the boards that everyone is welcoming...

When this guy above talks...you listen....

Thank you, sir.

Maybe the covers (since no other original art exists) could eventually pay for a new car.

:whatev:

:whatev:

lol

Sell sell sell

I agree, although if you could all wait a few more months until I've sold all my duplicates I'd be thankful.

Theres no point in saturating the market with 9.8 slabs right now. Let me keep the interest stirred up by selling all mine. Hopefully demand will increase for all the other copies out there and you will all be quids in at a later date.

Simple economics.

Plus I don't want to be stuck selling my copies at a loss.

Thanks in advance

:foryou:

The all powerful dre spoken. hm

I'm sorry, but this sort of hero worship is sickening.

(shrug)

(shrug)

Monkey,

Dre's mystical powers act in two ways. He can touch a book and it will be 9.9

He can also use the power of his mind to downgrade your 9.8s to 9.4's by purely thinking about them.

I wouldn't go submitting any books in the next few months. You could be in for an unpleasant surprise.

(shrug)

Monkey,

He can also use the power of his mind to downgrade your 9.8s to 9.4's by purely thinking about them.

I wouldn't go submitting any books in the next few months. You could be in for an unpleasant surprise.

Dre is a great salesman, Full stop...

I too am shocked that people on a comic book message board would be susceptible to hero worship. :preach:

And still hasn't confirmed what Monkey (legend btw) and myself ( and lots of others) know.

Revival has been "optioned".

No more no less.

I reckon if we all had access to 6000 comics before the general public at cons etc, we could all also find 9.8s as well.

We don't, so we can't.

Razzle,dazzle,the shows about to start.

Keep 9.8 buying my friends.

(thumbs u

(shrug)

Monkey,

Dre is a great salesman, Full stop...

Sorry! But who are you? Oh a legend according to Andy...

And why I'm at it why do so many people in here (the rivival thread and wider modern section), seem intent on bad mouthing, trolling and making things uncomfortably personal towards other board members. It simply making this place a negative place to hang out.

There is genuinely a lack of respect in this place at times and Dre is one of the board members that a lot of people respect, me included... I dont know what problem you have but this isnt really a nice way of behaving IMO :sorry:

In all honesty I just don't get all this, I left the boards a short while back and I am starting to regret coming back. rantrant

Edited by gaz2810i