• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Lets steer this back to Revival you know the comic book? Anyone else check their FCBD copies. I am start to believe the variant copies just dont exist.

Lets save all the petty jealousy, back bitting, whining and other stuff for another thread so this one doesnt get pulled k. (thumbs u

Edited by Fastballspecial

As I mentioned previously, let's just keep it positive.

You guys are awesome!

And so are you mate :headbang:

You just love me for my Revival 9.9... :D

Since we're like, best friends and all (self-proclaimed on this end of course), umm, when can I get a stab at your 9.9 cover price as well??? :grin:

Oh and as far as the "hero worship" goes, yea, big friggin deal if some boardies truly appreciate and "follow-in-the-footsteps" of what another boardie does? How does that effect you in any way? Why do you get "butt-hurt" over it? Let them/us revere someone else who's EXTREMELY knowledgeable in the field to guide us and give us advice for free.

God forbid someone with more knowledge than someone else says something, and some people want to listen and express gratitude, now we're just "crazy losers who worship others".

Get a life and go bother other people on Reddit or 4chan. Go back to having your panties twisted and untie them somewhere else.

Dre, thank you so much for helping out other newish people get in/back in the hobby with knowledge for our noggins, we appreciate it.

Now you get 30 seconds for your emmy speech, and no more, otherwise the music starts to play.

This thread is crazy. If I had to guess.... the number of posts in this thread are 1/4 Revival related and 3/4 BS.

BUT we love the BS!!!!!

1/4 of the posts are about Revival

1/2 are BS

and the final 1/4 are about how 1/2 the posts aren't about Revival

This thread is crazy. If I had to guess.... the number of posts in this thread are 1/4 Revival related and 3/4 BS.

BUT we love the BS!!!!!

1/4 of the posts are about Revival

1/2 are BS

and the final 1/4 are about how 1/2 the posts aren't about Revival

Aren't all threads 1/2 full of BS anyway. You're doing pretty well if you get a 50/50 ratio I reckon (thumbs u