• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Well the first 9.9 sold on e-bay with a flurry of bids for $400, The second sold on here for the same and the third sold on e-bay with a solitary bid of $250. The 4th is yet to come up for sale.

I can read between the line (I know what you want)... :grin:

That $250 last eBay sale was strange to me. (shrug)

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Well the first 9.9 sold on e-bay with a flurry of bids for $400, The second sold on here for the same and the third sold on e-bay with a solitary bid of $250. The 4th is yet to come up for sale.

I can read between the line (I know what you want)... :grin:

That $250 last eBay sale was strange to me. (shrug)

I thought it a little strange to but If you use Jeff's' model it actually makes sense. The 9.8s are currently a $60-100 book which makes $250 between 2-3x the 9.8 prices. The $800 you got for your 2 was most likely down to you getting them to market early.

In the long term your price will most likely be seen as normal and the $250 a a bargain. But having said that if you're feeling generous :baiting:

I tracked that auction cause I was considering at $250 if no one bit. With about 5 min left, someone finally bid. I expected a flurry of bidding after that, but none came. If i didn't have some raw 9.9 candidates (waiting for the 9.4 jokes to arrive in 3...2...1..), I may have gone after it.

Same with my 9.8. First one to eBay with the 9.8 and I got $130. Within 2 days, multiple started showing up and price started dropping.

Sorry for asking as I know it was already posted here, but I went back a bunch of pages and can't find it. When does the 4th printing of #1 come out? Does it come out the same day as #4?

The one I'm asking about is the one with the cover of the #1B in Sepia color.

Sorry for asking as I know it was already posted here, but I went back a bunch of pages and can't find it. When does the 4th printing of #1 come out? Does it come out the same day as #4?

The one I'm asking about is the one with the cover of the #1B in Sepia color.

yes, 10/24/12

#1 - 4th Printing

#2 - 3rd

#3 - 2nd

#4 - 1st

Really? I'd have to disagree. People may have been happy to sell when prices softened but Chew #1 was never a cover price book. Atleast not 1 week after release.

The last two 9.8 1:10 variants sold for under $100. I was going to buy the most recent one that went for $91, but was at the hospital last night :|

if anyone who is looking to get out, feel free to PM me, I'll pay a bit more than the current ebay prices. I have all the other covers, and need that one to complete a 9.8 set.

Edited by CBT

Really? I'd have to disagree. People may have been happy to sell when prices softened but Chew #1 was never a cover price book. Atleast not 1 week after release.

Much as I would love to disagree with him he is right. The :censored: book has sold well since the first few weeks. As much as it pains me to admit it, the book has an audience a very loyal one. :sick: there I said it.

Much as I would love to disagree with him he is right. The :censored: book has sold well since the first few weeks. As much as it pains me to admit it, the book has an audience a very loyal one. :sick: there I said it.

+2

Chew had insane pre-publication hype - people were pre-selling copies on ebay for way over cover before the book had even come out.

And with that hell became a hockey town. lol