• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

But they aren't $3 books.

Add - shipping,possible press,grading and encapsulation (especially if paying full whack) and return shipping from CGC *shudder* and theres no profit in that sale,or certainly not enough to do it all again.

But I take your gist that for a very new book, the interest is very healthy and bodes for a long term future should the story remain strong, and rumours are true. (thumbs u

I don't suppose anyone can hook a boardie up with a couple of raw #1's? I really don't want to start a sales thread for 2 books and if I look on Ebay I can only buy one at a time and the postage to me in Australia will kill me for two seperate sales.

I'm willing to pay $15 per copy PM me if you want to offload a couple (in NM or pressable condition)

Thanks guys! (thumbs u

But they aren't $3 books.

Add - shipping,possible press,grading and encapsulation (especially if paying full whack) and return shipping from CGC *shudder* and theres no profit in that sale,or certainly not enough to do it all again.

But I take your gist that for a very new book, the interest is very healthy and bodes for a long term future should the story remain strong, and rumours are true. (thumbs u

Who cares when most of us are up for about $20 a cgc 9.8 max?

:ohnoez:

CGC $14.50

Postage $5 per copy max

Book $3

Total $22.50.

Sold for $50

Profit = $27.50.

Like most of us here I suspect that for really HOT books that $27.50 isn't worth the effort.

Later on hopefully they will be around the $100 mark if the story holds up and the TV rumours continue.

Blimey Shmidtty you must have been waiting to put that together for ages!

Nice work there. (thumbs u