• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Awww... it never hurts to talk about your dreams for watching your (one of your) favorite series. Often find myself thinking about comics and manga (yes I'm that big a nerd don't hate too much) and how they would/should/could work as a tv/movie in my mind.

There are some #1 - 2nd prints in All-star here in Melbourne.

I will be going in later this week if anyone wants them - I will get them 4 you.

Quick question -

Does anyone happen to know / hear the grapevine who owns the original Revival #1 line art cover?

I have checked Comic Art Fans already and I haven't seen anyone mention it here.

Jenny said that she sold it to an older couple at an art show that have no interest in comic books.

Quick question -

Does anyone happen to know / hear the grapevine who owns the original Revival #1 line art cover?

I have checked Comic Art Fans already and I haven't seen anyone mention it here.

Jenny said that she sold it to an older couple at an art show that have no interest in comic books.

I dunno...that makes m a little annoyed quite honestly.

I get it, art is art and regardless the medium anyone can appreciate it on a certain level. But I'd have much rather seen that go to an art fan whose also a Revival fan. Just my .02 cents.