• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Did some pages go missing from this morning?

What happened (genuinely don't know)

Something about Larry and vermin.

I get the picture.

Thanks guys.

I can't believe just went to local LCS, and they still have revival #1 at 4.99 a piece, picked up 10. With revival only having 5 issues out, when will this book start heating up like saga ( I know they have 9 issues out)?

Have you been reading this thread over the last couple of days/weeks. You may have found some reasonably pricd books but they are selling for quite a lot of money on ebay.

I can't believe just went to local LCS, and they still have revival #1 at 4.99 a piece, picked up 10. With revival only having 5 issues out, when will this book start heating up like saga ( I know they have 9 issues out)?

Have you been reading this thread over the last couple of days/weeks. You may have found some reasonably pricd books but they are selling for quite a lot of money on ebay.

Yes I have been paying attention. I know #1 is like a 20-30 dollar book on ebay. I'm hoping when they get to issue maybe 10 we will see some uptick to maybe saga prices for a #1

saga is over heated right now, its got a bright future, but as with all markets, they need to build up support levels. The longer and slower a comic builds, the more support it has for the price point.

Have you been reading this thread over the last couple of days/weeks. You may have found some reasonably priced books but they are selling for quite a lot of money on ebay.

Yes I have been paying attention. I know #1 is like a 20-30 dollar book on ebay. I'm hoping when they get to issue maybe 10 we will see some uptick to maybe saga prices for a #1

We your question was when would it start heating up and it already is. You implied that you thought it was still a $4.99 book, sorry if I mis-read you. All books are different and heat up at their own pace, If it could be predicted then most on here would be millionaires

Why did Larry get a strike? :(

Eh? Has he been banned?

Just a week. I didn't see him post anything too terrible yesterday besides his usual smugness. He did call out the mods to be proactive.

Probably because he is always advertising.