• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

#1 second print or #1 ThirdEye still = my favorite cover art for Revival so far.

I also like that this is still a decent series, although I think that I am at least two issues behind right now. Nice little rally going on with it right now, too. I gotta read some more comics.

Only thing I can think of is that the demand is still growing and this is a trade. Only thing...

Also, in case you didn't see it (though it's one per)

http://www.grahamcrackers.com/products/revival_1_cover_p.htm

(though you can get them on eBay from third eye for $14.99

reprint? hmmm... hate that this is becoming saturated too... but I like the cover.

Edited by Mr. Hog

gonna get a few of the phantoms tomorrow (#1 and #6) to go along w/ the regular #6

Passing on that drek! Reprint 6-7 months later for a 15 dollar premium? Really?

You are lucky he is currently on a break...I can see the fight starting already.

gonna get a few of the phantoms tomorrow (#1 and #6) to go along w/ the regular #6

$15 is too much IMHO. I though the purpose was to invigorate the series by getting it in the hands of readers.

This is a collector premium price and @ $15 for a reprint I'm hesitant (if I start down this path I will be shelling out $$$$ every month at these prices times how ever many I get - at least two - 1 and 6 this month - :facepalm:.

I thought they were going to be cover price (maybe in the stores)?

$15 is too much IMHO. I though the purpose was to invigorate the series by getting it in the hands of readers.

This is a collector premium price and @ $15 for a reprint I'm hesitant (if I start down this path I will be shelling out $$$$ every month at these prices times how ever many I get - at least two - 1 and 6 this month - :facepalm:.

I thought they were going to be cover price (maybe in the stores)?

Ryan nails it as usual.... Cover price and I would be all over it. The 15 dollar price tag is defeating the purpose.

Edited by Colicab