• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Flipping through back issues today at my LCS looking for the 2nd print Saga #7 that I've told myself isn't needed on my last two visits and I came across 2 x Revival #1 first print and 1 x 4th print...

Got them 10% below cover.

They don't even have first prints of issue 5 left on the shelf... Weird.

Does anyone know the print run on the phantom covers?

Is it somewhere around the 3000 mark per issue, 100 copies per retailer?

NOPE.

not close.

much lower.

per publisher / creator request Phantom numbers are not public info.

( EXCEPT Marvel which are 3k+ )

1359573802631.jpg

Edited by LarrysComics

Someone just bought a 1:10 9.8 for $150 - thatswhatimtalkinaboutwillis.

Last 9.8 #1 reg $89.

Keep faithful people - just because ABC picked up something similar doesn't mean HBO aren't waiting in the wings to make a bigger and better Revival TV series.

I still believe in this book.

I actually like the Larry variant as well.Nice concept, and released so much later than the REAL #1 so won't affect the creators original sales or the secondary market.

Should have done that with all the variants but better late than never I guess.

I'm all over this show or not. I agree, for 3 bucks you can't beat it... Some of the most fun to be had in a comic.

PS: ABC blows so even if they do have a show, it will suck though I hope they get sued again. Sooner or later someone will have to win.

PSPS: ABC blows

Last 1:10 = $150

Last 3rd Eye = $125

Last Sketch = $225

--------------------------------

Total =$500

Last Blue 9.8 Set, with Regular cover instead of 3rd Eye

---------------------------------

Total=$455 by bid

All strong sales. But when I had (1:10,3rd Eye, Sketch) listed for $450 on the sales area, didn't even get offers from people trying to haggle. Hopefully, the prices will continue to strengthen for this book, definitely a very strong story.

I totally need a phantom #2. Where can I get one? :ohnoez:

Ya sorry guys. The books went fast. One of the other stores said they had their copies pulled and sold online it was in that much demand.

Though if anyone would be interested I can get you future copies of #2, 3, and so on if you want. Just hit me up with what you want and I'll check to see how many I can add to my pull list.

I stated this last week. The offer still stands. I can get them below cover so if people want one hit me and I'll see how many I can request.

I'm all over this show or not. I agree, for 3 bucks you can't beat it... Some of the most fun to be had in a comic.

PS: ABC blows so even if they do have a show, it will suck though I hope they get sued again. Sooner or later someone will have to win.

PSPS: ABC blows

+1 ABC does blow..you just have no idea how freaking mad I was when they no longer continued V after season 2.

Last 3rd Eye = $125

Last Sketch = $225

Total =$500

Total=$455 by bid

All strong sales. But when I had (1:10,3rd Eye, Sketch) listed for $450 on the sales area, didn't even get offers from people trying to haggle. Hopefully, the prices will continue to strengthen for this book, definitely a very strong story.

You do know the sales area and Ebay are extremely different.

Last 3rd Eye = $125

Last Sketch = $225

Total =$500

Total=$455 by bid

+1

Yup, you do know that every single thing I have sold on there has been deals worked in PMs. Not everyone has to list things dirt cheap for others to flip. I am more than happy to accommodate people and work things out.

There are many people who cruise around the selling area and expect insane discounts (in the modern area anyway), buy stuff, and then list it back in the selling area or on ebay a week later for way more money.

A lot of moderns havent had enough sales to form real price data. <10 data points on GPA doesnt make for valid valuations. Especially when the market can change quickly.

Ebay auctions, by bid, are FAR more accurate in showing what multiple people are currently willing to pay for something. Last sales of a book are a VERY valid place to start negotiations from, and as I say in my thread. "I am open to listen to all offers, I just ask that people share the logic behind it with me".

"I want it 25% below ebay so i can flip it tomorrow", not the kind of logic i am looking to sell to.

One last thing, you seem to like taking little shots at me. You can go ahead and keep sniping, I am not going to take the bait and argue with you.

Last statement: On ebay I listed my books for $530 shipped, so it was already more than 10% off that when I listed it in the selling section.

Cheers (thumbs u

Edited by CBT