• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,376 posts in this topic

I sent some books to Joey for the first time a couple weeks ago. I was happy because I wanted to get a couple SS books at ECCC, and he actually agreed to meet me at the con with my books. (how's that for service)

I have sent a few emails his way, with noobish questions, because I have never done any of this before...and he has responded in a reasonable amount of time.

Maybe he doesn't send you an email every time he does anything with your books...but it doesn't seem like he goes a week without answering a question you might have.

I am not sure where the problem lies. hm

:hi: Hey Joey -

I have never pressed, but will be contacting you soon with a submission.

Your positive reputation preceeds you and I trust your service based on the vast majority of positive reviews.

2c

+1

Never pressed, but if I ever did I believe you would be the man based off everything I have read on these boards over the past couple of years.

I thought this was the Revival thread haha

We are waiting for the next issue before we discuss it. Back to the pressing! I think with the amount of positive responses from Joey's customers would speak for itself. You can't please everyone and you NEVER will. Can't wait to get more serious about slabbing and sending Joey the books first.

Feb-12-2013 $76 Cert# 0199241003

Feb-11-2013 $80

Feb-10-2013 $100 Cert# 0199092001

Feb-10-2013 $86 Cert# 1127650009

Feb-07-2013 $88 Cert# 1098765005

Feb-07-2013 $76 Cert# 0199241005

Sales from most recent to Feb 7th