• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

In my man hallway (I have to work up to a cave).

I don't even have a hallway :sorry:

My Revival #5 cover art is all pretty and framed and stuck in my closet. Wife said it's not 'living room' friendly. I disagree.

All my comic stuff is in the office closet but I hang it in there and think of it as a very very small gallery to display my comics and sports memorabilia.

My Revival #5 cover art is all pretty and framed and stuck in my closet. Wife said it's not 'living room' friendly. I disagree.

All my comic stuff is in the office closet but I hang it in there and think of it as a very very small gallery to display my comics and sports memorabilia.

lol Man, I would kill to have a tiny closet you lucky dog.

NO... NO THIS WILL NOT DO! What the heck man. One of the greatest covers of all time. Sell to me and I will stick it on my wall and send you pictures of how awesome it could be! I have a full 700sq ft room that I work in - sadly it has no Revival #5 artwork. It's lonely without it! Closet, I feel so badly for it!

lol Man, I would kill to have a tiny closet you lucky dog.

Rooms are the way to go :applause: I have my own room in our house for my comics and sports mem stuff. My fiancee (wife in about 4 months) keeps telling me that I will have to give up my room for our future baby and I told her, "No, and would only concede if we get a bigger house." And now we will be looking for a bigger house after our wedding in July. :golfclap:

R_H

NO... NO THIS WILL NOT DO! What the heck man. One of the greatest covers of all time. Sell to me and I will stick it on my wall and send you pictures of how awesome it could be! I have a full 700sq ft room that I work in - sadly it has no Revival #5 artwork. It's lonely without it! Closet, I feel so badly for it!

lol Very nice plea.

I refuse to close the closet door and have it propped up against my comic boxes so it's kind of like it's there but just not the same. I had to move quickly from my last place and no time to search for a proper home with a man room. Rest assured I will not be moving again anywhere without a proper place to hang it. I may actually take it with me while I househunt to make sure there is a perfect place for it.

lol Very nice plea.

I refuse to close the closet door and have it propped up against my comic boxes so it's kind of like it's there but just not the same. I had to move quickly from my last place and no time to search for a proper home with a man room. Rest assured I will not be moving again anywhere without a proper place to hang it. I may actually take it with me while I househunt to make sure there is a perfect place for it.

Haha! Good man! I do envy that snag though. What a beautiful piece. Your wife is very lucky to have such a devoted man! I wish you bigger walls in your future! Much love!

Ryan,

Good one! Wedding in Hawaii has been paid along with the 2nd reception in AZ and our honeymoon house/chef in Maui :takeit: And I didn't have to sell any comics to get this all done; even better! :banana:

Rumor is that you are/were thinking about moving the Revival 9.9 you have; any clarity on this?

R_H