• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

I spent a large number of my weekend with Seeley and I didn't get a sketch :cry:

Doesn't bother me that much though, he and his wive a great people and a lot of fun to chat and drink with. I just didn't want to get all geeky :/

He knows I want one though, it's just a matter of when. (thumbs u

Edited by gaz2810i

I spent a large number of my weekend with Seeley and I didn't get a sketch :cry:

Doesn't bother me that much though, he and his wive a great people and a lot of fun to chat and drink with. I just didn't want to get all geeky :/

What was his thoughts on the market success of the title? Is he happy working under the Image label? Where is the story leading? :grin:

What was his thoughts on the market success of the title? Is he happy working under the Image label? Where is the story leading? :grin:

That would have been to geeky :/

So I've been noticing that Revival #2 is now a solid $15+ book. After some research I found that the print run of #1 was 18k and #2 was only 10k! Did anybody hoard first prints of #2? Might be a really good one to have!

It also seems the print runs have been steadily trending upwards since the big drop off at #2, indicating a natural increase in readers (not just hype). I wonder if prices for #1 and #2 will start to take off in the next couple months, especially when the current issues start to exceed the #1s out there. #1 is starting to crack $100 in 9.8. Thoughts??

1: 18,039

2: 10,486

3: 13,943

4: 15,251

5: 14,098

6: 17,396

P.S. The story is getting better and better too.

I :luhv: Revival.

I agree it's getting better because I think it's better read in trade format (or an arc at the time. #2 is a solid book to have and has held it's value since the beginning.

Hard to say what any book will do in the future. I like the series and believe it will continue to rise in popularity, but that's me. So many variables involved, but I will say this book has a lot of support behind it and a lot of people want to see this title do well... 2c

Interesting to hear that it held its value since the beginning. I didn't really follow the prices of #2 so it really surprised me today when I saw them selling for $15 (when #1 is $30). After looking at the print runs, it does makes more sense now.

I agree it does read much better in trade. I always tell myself I'll save up the monthly floppies so I can read them all at once. Somehow I always give in, read the individual issues, and get confused/forget what happened in the storyline lol