• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Here's a chance to get some Revival original art by Tim and Steve Seeley...

Pledge $90 or more (3 of 5 left)

TRIUMPHANT RULER OF THE TRI-STATE: Get all six issues along with volume one of REVIVAL and, ta da!, an original (4"x6") Revival mini-painting, sketched by Tim Seeley and painted by Steve Seeley (www.thedelicatematter.com).

Edited by Jeff Bohn

TRIUMPHANT RULER OF THE TRI-STATE: Get all six issues along with volume one of REVIVAL and, ta da!, an original (4"x6") Revival mini-painting, sketched by Tim Seeley and painted by Steve Seeley (www.thedelicatematter.com).

Cheers Jeff (thumbs u

I'm in (thumbs u

Some really cool packages.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121071727386?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Nice raw sale. Look like this series is getting ready for liftoff, as it should.

I won that lot. lol, so don't poke fun at me!! I want some cherry copies of this series, and this just arrived today :)

scan0011-9.jpg

What happened to this sale? Look like the seller re-listed it for some reason?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121071727386?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Nice raw sale. Look like this series is getting ready for liftoff, as it should.

I won that lot. lol, so don't poke fun at me!! I want some cherry copies of this series, and this just arrived today :)

scan0011-9.jpg

It looks like another full run they are selling, first listing had the #1 as a possible 9.8, the second lists the #1 as a 9.4.

scan0011-9.jpg

It looks like another full run they are selling, first listing had the #1 as a possible 9.8, the second lists the #1 as a 9.4.

I never do re-list when selling the same thing so didn't think that was the case. Hopefully that's what happen and not something happened to the sale. Would hate to see a good sale voided.

scan0011-9.jpg

NO CLUE. Just wrote him. Perhaps he has another NM/M set??

I definitely already paid, and paid very quickly like min's after the auction. Hopefully I hear back tomorrow from him, and I'll let you guys know.

Edited by cujobyte

scan0011-9.jpg

NO CLUE. Just wrote him. Perhaps he has another NM/M set??

I definitely already paid, and paid very quickly like min's after the auction. Hopefully I hear back tomorrow from him, and I'll let you guys know.

(shrug)

Just received my Revival Phantoms #2 and #7 today!

And it looks like they don't suffer from that indentation in the cover like the first 2 did.

I must say I like that old dude with the dead zorse, my favourite cover so far.

But that might change when old saggy boobs comes out. lol

Really?? My least favorite. It's all good. Some people like chocolate, some like vanilla.

I do like #1 and #2 it's good to see the sisters together,.

I like that #7 could stand alone as a cover by itself, and how many comics have a dead zorse on the cover?

So Ryan what is your favourite cover so far then?

Just got the last one woop whoop!

Really?? My least favorite. It's all good. Some people like chocolate, some like vanilla.

Ditto, of all the covers, this is the one that seems most 'called in'. Love 1 and 2 together too... But the Phantoms are loosing their charm with me. Feels like they're just character portraits rather than well executed covers... I have to say, 6 regular cover is <3