• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Well, were talking about a Revival 1 CGC SS 10 , no movie out...What would a Walking Dead 1 CGC SS 10 sell for..?

I guess to each his own..

I was only referring to overpaying for the 9.9's. The price on the 10.0 makes a possible WD 10.0 a $150k book by comparison.

It's what ever makes you happy, and if that's what make you happy, so be it.. I on the Other Hand , when I like something , I want the best possible, that makes me happy..Again, to each his own...

lol all you want, I am :roflmao: right back at you with my hi Grades..

It's what ever makes you happy, and if that's what make you happy, so be it.. I on the Other Hand , when I like something , I want the best possible, that makes me happy..Again, to each his own...

Everyone has their roles in life. lol

member_images%5CHIMVBIXOBCQJXYYG_DEMOTIVATORMistakes.JPG

WO, that's really low dude..Well I also invest in stocks and have made many many mistakes in life, but I have also made many, many positive purchases in life.. Again, a mistake to you, maybe be a + for someone esle Pal..

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

Finding out people are rude here, But I don't give a Rats ..

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing any rudeness (shrug)

Just people offering different opinions and someone being a little too sensitive to them