• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Mr. Hulk is buying out of Revival 9.9 :whistle:

Gotta protect that investment :whistle:

revival9.9-bidding.png

I can't bid on an auction...

No but you're obviously bidding up the auction to raise the value of your books. Seeing as you have stated officially that you no longer care about 9.9's, and only want 10's then why else would you bid on a 9.9 (shrug)

lol

I am gonna give boardie members one hell of a Discount, My lose is your gain, just for you guys...

I wish I could afford your 9.9's even after a discount :cry: A 9.9 would be awesome but I can live with the 9.8's I have for now. :)

revival9.9-bidding.png

No but you're obviously bidding up the auction to raise the value of your books. Seeing as you have stated officially that you no longer care about 9.9's, and only want 10's then why else would you bid on a 9.9 (shrug)

Bidding up, Why are some people on here always negative, pessimistic..Jesus, I placed a bid, if I can get it for $500, are you kidding me I would take it in a second, even higher, I can bid on anything I want , Here in the USA Hulk is FREE... Didn't other boardie members openly admitted they bid too..

:facepalm:

it's normally best if there's only one listed at a time....I've held off on auctions knowing someone else was selling something similar....or just make sure your auction ends later than the other one.

mmmm like the fellow who just posted 6-7 PP #9 9.8's on feebay. :facepalm:

Ya... That made me. :facepalm::tonofbricks:

edit: IBTL

Edited by Colicab

it's normally best if there's only one listed at a time....I've held off on auctions knowing someone else was selling something similar....or just make sure your auction ends later than the other one.

Ya... That made me. :facepalm::tonofbricks:

edit: IBTL

Wow, I just saw that. Unreal.

revival9.9-bidding.png

Bidding up, Why are some people on here always negative, pessimistic..Jesus, I placed a bid, if I can get it for $500, are you kidding me I would take it in a second, even higher, I can bid on anything I want , Here in the USA Hulk is FREE... Didn't other boardie members openly admitted they bid too..

Just because she's bidding doesn't mean she's running up the price for her own items. Hulk has paid $1,000 for 9.9s, so why wouldn't she want another if she can get it for half that?

Edited by chaseman210

revival9.9-bidding.png

Just because he's bidding doesn't mean he's running up the price for his own items. Hulk has paid $1,000 for 9.9s, so why wouldn't he want another if he can get it for half that?

Thank you..

revival9.9-bidding.png

Just because he's bidding doesn't mean he's running up the price for his own items. Hulk has paid $1,000 for 9.9s, so why wouldn't he want another if he can get it for half that?

I can't see how that 9 feedback "winning bidder" isn't a shill bid. Has 100% bids with this seller other than the two recent bids with other sellers in the last hour.

its funny how people in auctions try to say that PP 8 and 9 are "hard in 9.8" because of the black cover, yet those are the issues with the MOST 9.8 copies other than #1 (obviously cause its so valuable).

Maybe a guy posting 7 at once will burst that myth or at least get people to check the census...

revival9.9-bidding.png

Because she said this?

Yes, I am only intersted in 10's now...

I will even sell my 9.9's , even at a loss, no need for them...

Why say this and then bid on another, sorry but even if she is being misunderstood in all this, she really only has herself to blame. It's not like all this was stated days apart (shrug)

Who in their right mind tries to by another copy of a book they are trying to sell 4 off at a loss doh!

I will even sell my 9.9's , even at a loss, no need for them...

Why say this and then bid on another, sorry but even if she is being misunderstood in all this, she really only has herself to blame. It's not like all this was stated days apart (shrug)

Who in their right mind tries to by another copy of a book they are trying to sell 4 off at a loss doh!

Someone that is so deep in this hole that they are grasping at straws to get out =(.

I think you're all jealous haters because you won't even come close in the Revival registry. lol

lol

But the book is pretty easy in ultra high grade, dominating one position doesnt mean a lot if someone 9.9s the next 8 books.

Edited by CBT