• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

the two of them side by side with posts, one oblivious the other is dreaming of bilking him

Here's a guy who knows everything ...Heard you on Ryan's Boardie Cast, the way you sound, your no Match for the Hulkster, so Easy there little fella...

i was talking through an internet phone, and you think you can judge my size lol? You know absolutely nothing about me, so keep talking tough. I am not looking for a vacation so you arent going to bait me into one.

See you at fan expo sparky.

the two of them side by side with posts, one oblivious the other is dreaming of bilking him

Here's a guy who knows everything ...Heard you on Ryan's Boardie Cast, the way you sound, your no Match for the Hulkster, so Easy there little fella...

i was talking through an internet phone, and you think you can judge my size lol? You know absolutely nothing about me, so keep talking tough. I am not looking for a vacation so you arent going to bait me into one.

This is the one thing that might make me go to Fan Expo this year.

hm

:wishluck:

Love this pick...Hulk need to meditate again...Be back when cooled off..Funny, the people who keep saying this thread is off track are the same people taking it off track..

I'm sure if you didn't advertise you were buying 9.9 Revival #1s at such a stupid price and than didn't boast and ask on here about how much you should (and did) pay for a Revival #1 10 this thread would still be on track.

Sure its easy to avoid getting into an accident when you see a clown dancing on the sidewalk by the road, but its difficult not to slow down and say "what the ef"

Jimmy Linguini / Based God

HULK is really going to meditate because this fool will really get me banned for a month...

:blahblah:

Pretty sure someone else can't get you banned.

I've had vacations before and I've blamed other people, but usually its my own fault for not reading the rules and regulations of this forum, but I'm sure you'll have a lot of time to think about it and get perspective. 2c

Edited by Jimmy Linguiniii