• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Why all the hate for someone buying comics they want and can afford? (shrug)

Choose his profile, and view his original posts when he joined. A lot of it is left over from his early obnoxious and rude posts.

Beyond that, its mostly back and forth debate regarding "overpaying" and defensiveness when its brought up.

Ahhh I see. I was wondering why everyone was always all over Hulk44.

I don't see.

The time for "hate" posts against "obnoxious and rude posts", should be made towards said posts. (if at all)

This user purchased a book for more than "majority vote" market value. This user recieved a lot of "hate posts" for doing so. This user recieved a strike for getting out of line defending the purchase. I would have thought this would have ended upon his/her return. I guess not. .

100% agree.

Some buffoons just can't let it go - primarily because Court made the sale and another seller with a VERY fragile ego just can't get over that simple fact.

The bullying in this thread towards one boardie is despicable - I thought the mods were here to stop this sort of thing.

We all know who keeps instigating it - why has this "man" not got a strike?

This is 100% trolling and bullying - nothing else.

Why all the hate for someone buying comics they want and can afford? (shrug)

Choose his profile, and view his original posts when he joined. A lot of it is left over from his early obnoxious and rude posts.

Beyond that, its mostly back and forth debate regarding "overpaying" and defensiveness when its brought up.

Ahhh I see. I was wondering why everyone was always all over Hulk44.

I don't see.

The time for "hate" posts against "obnoxious and rude posts", should be made towards said posts. (if at all)

This user purchased a book for more than "majority vote" market value. This user recieved a lot of "hate posts" for doing so. This user recieved a strike for getting out of line defending the purchase. I would have thought this would have ended upon his/her return. I guess not. .

100% agree.

Some buffoons just can't let it go - primarily because Court made the sale and another seller with a VERY fragile ego just can't get over that simple fact.

The bullying in this thread towards one boardie is despicable - I thought the mods were here to stop this sort of thing.

We all know who keeps instigating it - why has this "man" not got a strike?

This is 100% trolling and bullying - nothing else.

that was my summary of what happened, not my position on it. I think hulk has at times been treated poorly, i think other times he has really instigated it as well.

Sure - he/she has a short fuse.

But people have had enough goes at trying to light it again.

Let it go.

The sales are his and Courts business.

Baiting Hulk into another strike is pretty childish tbh.

Draw a line and move on ( not you personally CBT).

Or lock this for good.

Ok here goes, the Hulk is gonna give HIMSELF another week off from THIS Thread..Maybe things will cool down...I am man enough to walk away..I am here , just not in this thread, see ya guys next Tuesday...Hulk will be back APRIL 2nd, Tuesday...

Enjoy...

Ok here goes, the Hulk is gonna give HIMSELF another week off from THIS Thread..Maybe things will cool down...I am man enough to walk away..I am here , just not in this thread, see ya guys next Tuesday...Hulk will be back APRIL 2nd, Tuesday...

Enjoy...

Third person? Baby Cal!d34fc96f.gif