• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Not sure but according to that I'm the proud owner of the only 9.8 SS sketch cover #1 on the registry...

???

Well the fourth print is just a different colour scheme of the 1:10 #1 variant, which has a sketch variant.

I'd say these are just 4 copies that have been incorrectly entered as sketch versions of the fourth print rather than what they really are - sketch variants of the 1:10, given they have identical artwork.

Ah I see, I think I was having a little humour melt down as I didn't get the sarcasm in your last post lol

So it must simply be an error similar to what happened with the Saga RRP's, I wonder if the Labels for them 4 are different?

its listed as 10/12, the real sketch cover is in the 7/12 one, so yah, it would have to be a mislabeling of something that occured in that month. ie likely the 4th printing.

I must admit I love the bloody 1 Phantom only one I bought.

I was looking at the OA for all of the phantoms thinking I may buy one and TBH not one of them would make me spend my money. There is just nothing interesting there and are just random portraits.

I was looking at the OA for all of the phantoms thinking I may buy one and TBH not one of them would make me spend my money. There is just nothing interesting there and are just random portraits.
That is why I only picked up Phantom #2's OA, as it is literally the sister image to #1.

I think the concept was good, just too many characters people don't care about enough to want the variant with them on the cover.

That is why I only picked up Phantom #2's OA, as it is literally the sister image to #1.

I think the concept was good, just too many characters people don't care about enough to want the variant with them on the cover.

No seriously, that one cover adds so much depth to the series. It's a great cover.

No seriously, that one cover adds so much depth to the series. It's a great cover.

Which cover are you talking about?

Yet.

Too many characters people don't care about enough yet.

How can you NOT care about "granny funbags?"

1364661642452.jpg

I'm in it for the long play...

Edited by LarrysComics

Which cover are you talking about?

Sorry.

Revival #2 Phantom Variant

But Revival #1 Phantom Variant is nice with the blood splattering.

What's with the prices of slabbed Revival #1s? Any ideas? Too many 9.8s? Cover stock too good (there are about a dozen 9.9s out there)?

Raw copies are doing really well (sells consistently for $30), but 9.8s can be had for as low as $70, which seems strange to me...